Sun17Sep2017Sat23Sep2017University City Seventh-day Adventist Church
In a world of 24/7 work and activity, Sabbath is more relevant and needed than ever before. This ancient practice of resting for an entire day each week will add peace and delight to your life. Come learn what the Bible teaches about Sabbath. September 17-22, 2017 nightly 7:00-8:00 PM. Childcare for ages 3-9 will be provided.
Sunday, September 17, 2017 - Sabbath as Rest
Monday, September 18, 2017 - Sabbath as Holy Day
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - Sabbath and the Gospel
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - Sabbath and Sunday
Thursday, September 21, 2017 - Sabbath and Prophecy
Friday, September 22, 2017 - Sabbath and Creation
And an extra session on Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 11:00 AM - Sabbath in Eternity
Presented by Ryan Ashlock, Pastor of the University City Seventh-day Adventist Church, who has cultivated the habit of Sabbath keeping all his life.
All are invited to attend. Come and bring a friend.
Sun24Sep20178:00 amCharlotte, NC
Run for health for yourself and others. Proceeds from the Inspire 5K go to help the work of Lily Pad Haven in Charlotte, a nonprofit that provides housing for survivors of human trafficking. The course is the McAlpine Creek Cross Country 5K. Race begins September 24, 2017 at 8:00 AM.
- Be inspired and inspire others.
- Run for your own health.
- Bring a friend.
- Raise money for a good cause. Proceeds from the Inspire 5K go to help the work of Lily Pad Haven in Charlotte, North Carolina, a nonprofit that provides housing for survivors of human trafficking.
Register at http://inspire.itsyourrace.com
Registration (through September 10) is $25
Late registration is $30
- The beautiful and fast McAlpine Creek 5K Cross Country Course
- T-shirts for all participants who register before September 10
- Medals for top finishers
- Live results
- Fun for the whole family! There will be a 1 Mile Fun Run (not timed, no pre-registration required) during the 5K.
The Inspire 5K is hosted by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.