Sun24Sep20178:00 amCharlotte, NC
Run for health for yourself and others. Proceeds from the Inspire 5K go to help the work of Lily Pad Haven in Charlotte, a nonprofit that provides housing for survivors of human trafficking. The course is the McAlpine Creek Cross Country 5K. Race begins September 24, 2017 at 8:00 AM.
- Be inspired and inspire others.
- Run for your own health.
- Bring a friend.
- Raise money for a good cause. Proceeds from the Inspire 5K go to help the work of Lily Pad Haven in Charlotte, North Carolina, a nonprofit that provides housing for survivors of human trafficking.
Register at http://inspire.itsyourrace.com
Registration (through September 10) is $25
Late registration is $30
- The beautiful and fast McAlpine Creek 5K Cross Country Course
- T-shirts for all participants who register before September 10
- Medals for top finishers
- Live results
- Fun for the whole family! There will be a 1 Mile Fun Run (not timed, no pre-registration required) during the 5K.
The Inspire 5K is hosted by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.